Carl Friedrik is building a modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the role
This is no ordinary internship. From day one, you’ll have have significant responsibilities, will quickly be in charge of key company functions, and have a direct impact on the company’s success. The role is for those that like a challenge.
Your main missions will be:
- Assist in new and existing product development
- Material and component research
- Market research for new product development
- Assist in supplier sample development process
- Managing several of our key operations (procurement, production management, logistics)
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. We are looking for someone that’s:
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
- Strong communicator: Both within the team and externally (excellent written/verbal skills).
- Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
- You’ve just finished a product design, engineering, supply chain or similar degree from a top university/school or are in the middle of one and are looking for a placement.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills.
- Paid internship, compensation depending on your profile.
- Duration 4-6 months.
- Start date: October 2019