This position will be responsible for prototyping data analytic concepts for TSI instrumentation.
At TSI, you’ll be part of a real project, getting real experience!
- Work side by side with engineering professionals to learn to contribute on a project team.
- Develop an understanding of the new product development environment and how you will apply the skills you’ve acquired through your education.
- Work with leading edge technology to develop sophisticated electronic measurement instruments and applications.
- Work with state of the art development tools.
- Experience new product development from beginning to end not just a niche.
At TSI, here’s just some of the experience you can gain:
- Desktop application development in C# using tools such as MS Visual Studio, Git
- Database interface
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- GUI Design and implementation
- Requirements generation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Major/Program: Math, Physics, Software or Computer Science
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Word and Excel, C, C++ or C# programming language
- Data analysis / mathematical proficiency
- Maintain a minimum CUM 3.0 GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Student Status: Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
- Comfortable in a lab environment
- Strong desire to learn, self-motivated
- Naturally high attention to detail, good organization skills.
TSI is located in Shoreview, MN (15 minutes from the Twin Cities). We have FREE parking and free coffee/tea/hot chocolate, a history of hiring prior interns and super smart people to learn from and laugh with! You’re going to love it here!!