In order to be considered for an internship with OceanaGold, you must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Must be able to complete an internship between May 1 and October 1, 2020.
- Must be enrolled in school for the Fall 2020 semester (proof of enrollment required).
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (transcripts required).
- Must be able to pass OceanaGold’s pre-employment physical, which includes drug and alcohol testing as well as metals testing (where applicable).
JOB RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The summer intern’s job responsibilities may include all or part of the following:
- Support process operations by providing assistance with metallurgical testing, data analysis , and report writing.
- Support process operations by providing vacation relief.
- Support water management by providing vacation relief.
- Other responsibilities and functions as assigned.