LumiraDx is a dynamic diagnostics company with a proven track record in developing breakthrough medical devices. It is committed to advancing health care through innovative products and connected care solutions.
We are looking for proactive, talented, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our company.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Perform testing of LumiraDx platform technology on site at LumiraDx
- Receive, process, aliquot and store clinical samples including all sample information from clinical sites.
- Perform testing of clinical samples on clinical analyser reference systems on site at LumiraDx Technology Ltd.
- Routine verification, calibration, maintenance and operation of laboratory equipment.
- Operate and run samples on appropriate reference systems.
- Ensure the laboratory environment is clean and tidy ensuring to empty clinical waste bins and general waste bins.
- Ensure laboratory storage areas fully stocked with consumables/cleaning materials.
- Carry out instrument testing as per meter test procedure and record/report results appropriately.
- Carry out experiments exactly as per protocol.
- Record and communicate experimental observations and recommendations to the assay development team.
- Adopt good scientific practices in all phases of the assay research and development process ensuring to follow all appropriate internal procedures.
- Adhere to all relevant regulatory and customer requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the quality policy and objectives.
- Computer literacy and data analysis skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Proactivity in seeking out jobs in the laboratory that require to be carried out
- Experience identifying and solving problems
- Experience of working in laboratories.
- Experience in handling clinical samples and operating clinical analysers
- Working understanding of common immunoassay systems
- Knowledge of design controls and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Experience of working in a GLP regulated environment
- Knowledge of working within a biohazard environment