Clarios, the industry leader in advanced energy storage solutions invites you to apply for a position in our Battery Engineering internship program at our headquarters located in Milwaukee, WI. Our internship program is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education. Specific identified internship responsibilities are outlined below.
- Complete a specified project over the course of the summer internship depending on your academic goals aligned with needs of the organization.
- Perform engineering analysis as required to achieve the objectives of the project and to solve problems.
- Prepare a report on your finding.
- Present results and recommendations to the engineering leadership team at the end of the summer.
- Support other team members with engineering analysis as required.
- Multiple positions available
What we look for
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university and have completed the freshman, sophomore, or junior level requirements.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in Materials engineering.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to analytically solve problems.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in classroom and/or extracurricular activities.
What is a Clarios Internship:
During your time with Clarios, in addition to your work assignments, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths!