- Participates in the development of functional or operational requirements.
- Tests and trains users on applications with guidance from more experienced colleagues.
- Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the business to resolve IT matters and improve business processes.
- Uses defined or documented processes to collect and define requirements from businesses or functional areas.
- Works with users and peers on planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications.
- Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Participates in process improvement reviews and summarizes business issues and client feedback for teams review.
- Assists with training of users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Uses basic knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Technical experience preferred.
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate