Working pattern: 35 hours per week, covering various shifts between Monday to Saturday
Salary starting from £19,860 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
As a Barclays Senior Customer Service Advisor, you will be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support them through some of the most important moments of their lives. You will be encouraged to grow in your role, and work in new innovative ways - and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering innovative tailored solutions and exquisite service by listening to our customers and working together to agree on a way forward.
- Meeting colleagues from across the business on a regular basis, learning from their expertise and sharing your own experiences to develop both personally and professionally.
- Taking an active interest in activities within the local community, by getting to know your customers and looking to participate in events by being the “voice” of Barclays Bank.
- Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence.
- Having the confidence in yourself to help customers in the same way as you would want to be treated.
- Being a confident problem solver who uses creative initiatives to exceed customer expectations.
What we’re looking for:
- A genuine passion for constantly providing great experiences.
- A proven record of excellence in a customer-focused role.
- The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first.
- Great communication and influencing skills and a collaborative, team-based approach to work.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience within another financial organisation is preferred.
- Experience of creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues.