We are HarnessDI, a FinTech Management Consulting company who specialise in Data Visualisation solutions and Digitisation Strategy for clients. Our mission is to turn client’s data into actionable business insights with ease of consumption ensuring adaption. The team at HarnessDI have a plethora of tools in their skill set to work with clients to find the optimal solution to their data challenges, including PowerBI, Tableau, Roambi and Qlik.
Senior Business Analysts are at the forefront of our business, with the opportunity to develop many skills in data analytics and client delivery. A fantastic environment has been developed among the team, working collaboratively to learn, produce high-quality solutions and, most importantly, have fun while we do it!
What you’ll have to do:
- Be adaptable to a fast-moving environment and able to prioritise tasks.
- Understand and interpret data to provide actionable insight to clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of business intelligence tools (such as PowerBI, Tableau) and their underlying architecture.
- Collaboratively work with teams and clients to deliver the best results.
- Continually expanding your knowledge and skill set.
- More than 5-years industry experience is a must
- Strong academic record, with an MSc or BSc in any STEM discipline from a Russell Group university, is preferred
- Good presentation and communication skills to a varied audience.
- Commercial Awareness, including data analytics and insight, is important.
- Relevant working experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Business Analysis qualification / Project Management certifications would be great, but not imperative
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver artefacts as needed
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required
- Work independently and with users to define concepts and under the direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business unit and customers on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Leverage strong analytical and product management skills required to gain a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into applicable operational requirements
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the implementation team through which requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates and standards
- Collaborate with implementation teams, supply lines and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs Act as a liaison between the business units, implementation teams and support teams.
- Competitive pay and pension scheme
- Fast track development through our awesome mentoring programme
- State-of-the-art Surface Pro laptop
- Payday Socials and other team events (yes, there’s A LOT of them)
- Situated in the Fin-Tech Hub of Canary Wharf (coolest place to work in London)
- Free afternoon cookies and hot and cold drinks
- Table tennis in the break room
- Exposure to networking events and experts from many industries
- The chance to work in a happy and fun-filled environment (possibly in different countries)
All in all, we are looking for someone who is adaptable, inquisitive, teachable, collaborative and passionate in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!