In 2013, boohooMAN was born. Initially living solely on boohoo.com, boohooMAN launched as a standalone website in 2016 and has grown exponentially ever since. We’re looking for talented, passionate individuals to help further our expansion into the global online menswear market. Reckon you’re up to the task? You’re in the right place…
The primary focus for this role is to assist on various marketing initiatives to grow our social media following and digital presence.
Assisting the social media manager with the content, gathering prizes and reporting material, including but not restricted to: Stylefix, email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, boohooTV, Google plus, Youtube, Polyvore, affiliates, fashion bloggers and online magazines. The role is carried out in support of the overall marketing strategy and goals. This involves closely liaising with the marketing and PR assistants, to ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with our brand identity along with key KPIs for driving traffic to the website and increase sales.
Role also involves evolving with our audience and assisting the social media manager in researching and reaching out to new target marketing both in the UK and internationally as the business continues to grow.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Assisting in being the voice on social media including daily posts, live tweeting, responding and escalating as necessary on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and YouTube and staying engaged in the conversation
- Assist in execution of new initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of our platforms
- Be current across all new emerging technologies and social communities
- Be current across emerging fashion trends and developments
- Participate in the development of social media strategies and key programming throughout the year
- Attending fashion events to product content to drive interest in our brand across social media
- Assist in general social media and digital responsibilities including special projects with high profile bloggers to gather content and strengthen the relationship
- Build relationships with external brands and generate leads for prizes to give away across social media platforms to widen our audience base
- Conducting regular competitor research
- Execute best practice across all social media platforms
- Update and distribute weekly reporting on our social media platforms and our competitors
- Regular reporting across all our promotions including regular tracking throughout whilst we host competitions simultaneously
- Keep up to date on competitor strategy
Working with the team:
- Understands and communicates effectively, to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Utilises self-motivation and initiative
- Proactively delivers job related training for all department members