Learn practical and professional engineering skills by working with a team that is utilizing agile development methods
- Performs vacuum excavation tasks, and utility marking tasks, supporting overall crew activities
- Operates vacuum truck and related tools and equipment such as a jackhammer, pogo-tamper, concrete saw, compressor blower, vacuum hose and air lance and hand tools
- May Drive company motor vehicles
- Completes paperwork including record keeping and simple mathematics legibly and accurately
- Performs daily basic maintenance on vehicles
- Maintains vehicles, work sites and equipment clean and in an orderly fashion
- Performs related duties such as setting up maintenance of traffic as directed, making basic field measurements and performing simple geophysical prospecting as instructed
No previous experience necessary, will train.
- This person is responsible for work as directed by the SUE Senior Field Technician and operation of SUE field equipment.
- The major objectives are the quality, accuracy, thoroughness and ability to follow instructions.
- Requires a lot of walking for long periods of time through all kinds of terrain, uneven ground and sometimes water.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- Required to work hours other than 8 to 5
DEGREES / LICENSES (R)EQUIRED – (P)REFERRED
Current and Valid Driver's License and clear driving record
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform physical movements and traction's, commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment
- Ability to work in all climates
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time if needed
- DOT Medical Card or ability to obtain
- Clean driving record
- Outdoor work in all climates
Pre-employment drug testing is a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled