Comcast Business Enteprise Operations team is welcoming it's second cohort for a Fall Intership out of our Centennial, CO office. This part time (two 6-7 hour days weekly) program is geared to give the selected students the exposure and real-life experience of working alongside a variety of engineers (level & scope) across the Service Assurance & NOC teams primarily focused on Managed Enteprise Services. During this program, the interns can expect to participant in trainings, side-by-side job shadows as well as be asked to help with actual technical projects and trouble shooting that our enterprise clients require. At the end of the program, the interns will prepare and deliver a final presentation on their experience and recommendations to leadership. The goal is to have these interns be graduating seniors that Comcast Business can potential offer full time roles upon graduation in December.
Engineering Interns will partner with our full-time engineers and be asked to assist with:
- Perform configuration, turn-up, and testing of managed services equipment for day 1 customer installations and day 2 support of existing customers.
- Work with off-net providers to troubleshoot connectivity issues with circuits or vendor supplied Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
- Use various software systems and applications to effectively troubleshoot issues and equipment relating to underlying network connectivity, as well as to identify configuration and other related issues with managed services equipment.
- Attend trainings & meetings
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Interns will be ask to come in two/three days a week totaling 12-15 hours
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Present a final presentation of learnings & feedback to senior leadership at the end of the program
- Please note, we are unable to provide sponsorship for the fulltime roles this internship would potentially provide
- Education Level: Seniors preparing to graduate in Decemember with either a Bachelors or Associates degree
- Field of Study-Computer Science, Computer Networking, IT, or like fields
- 0-2 Years Experience
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate, Undergraduate, College / Sixth form
Industry of our company/organisation
Accountancy, banking and finance,
Business, consulting and management,
Charity, non profit, voluntary,
Creative arts and design,
Energy and utilities,
Engineering and manufacturing,
Environment and agriculture,
Hospitality and events management,
Law enforcement and security,
Leisure, sport and tourism,
Marketing, advertising and PR,
Media and internet,
Property and construction,
Public services and administration,
Recruitment and HR,
Science and pharmaceuticals,
Teacher training and education,
Transport and logistics