KAB Laboratories, Inc. (http://kablab.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Epsilon Systems Solutions focused on software development and systems engineering for complex command, control, intelligence and combat systems is seeking entry level software engineers for work in San Diego, CA supporting an Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Targeting web application. Our engineering efforts provide the warfighter with critical support to operational missions. The position involves full stack web application development and you will have the opportunity to work on the area that best fits your skills and abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement web applications to power a national ISR toolset with a large user base.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code that meets technical requirements.
- Participate in a highly collaborative team environment, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deployment of timely fixes.
- Deliver projects on time and with attention to quality.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Internship experience involving Software Design, Development, Test, and Evaluation.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with modern version control systems (i.e., SVN, Git)
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Experience programming within a cloud environment
- Experience with React.js, Redux, TypeScript, Web Services
- Experience with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Experience with web-based mapping frameworks such as Leaflet, OpenLayers, Geoserver, etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relational database technologies and database management systems (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Able to handle prolonged sitting and use of computer.
- Office environment.
KAB Laboratories and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.