Transforming Online Education
Orbis is changing the face of healthcare education. We are the nation's leading third-party manager of online and accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on fast-growing healthcare professions. The partnerships we create between universities and healthcare organizations help alleviate anticipated workforce shortages by providing a steady pipeline of well-educated healthcare practitioners for the future. Every Orbis team member plays a role in this process.
We want our team to thrive. We believe that a great work environment depends on great people. When you join the Orbis team, you'll be part of a company that respects your expertise and your time. We're committed to your success, and we'll help you develop a career path that allows you to grow as we grow.
Orbis has developed a Digital Marketing Internship program focused on learning pay-per-click advertising/search engine marketing (PPC/SEM) and social media advertising, as well as search engine optimization. Accepted candidates will start the program with a fairly intensive training process that will thoroughly expose them to the basics of digital marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in analyzing marketing campaigns
- Manage and update marketing reports
- Assist in managing social media
- Juniors/Seniors/recent graduates attending a 4 year undergraduate program
- Concentration in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be available at a minimum of (2) eight hour shifts per week; no more than 30 hours per week.
- Paid Internship will be from May 2018-August 2018