The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responding to new and renewal customer enquiries. Primarily for the UK & Ireland Sales Team.
- Carrying out on-site customer product demonstrations, technical sales presentations and attend customer meetings with the UK & Ireland Sales Manager.
- Liaising and building relationships & rapport with new and existing customers.
- Retain customers by developing relationships and understanding their requirements.
- Reviewing technical documentation, including specifications, reports, and drawings for customers’ requirements.
- Liaising with civil contractors to provide costed proposals for Full Turnkey – engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- Producing and delivering commercially viable and technically compliant tender submissions, for a wide range of electrical biased systems. Primarily for the UK & Ireland Sales Team.
- Representing HVPD externally at pre-tender, site visits and tender clarification meetings, as well as marketing events such as exhibitions and conferences in the UK and overseas.
Training – Full training on our products and services will be provided.
- A minimum of a HNC qualification in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) or extensive experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the electrical/mechanical industry and standards, associated with HV and MV Power Projects / Systems.
- Previous experience producing tender proposal documentation
- Customer focused approach with a high attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license
- Willingness to travel across the UK & Ireland, for up to 25% of working time.
Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Engineering background
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess a proactive approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time-management
- Personable, natural communicator
- Good command of written and spoken English with excellent presentation skills
- Be committed, loyal and trustworthy and acting always with the strictest confidence
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full training and opportunity to gain external certifications
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- EMI Share Options Scheme
- Social Events
- Excellent transport routes
- Company pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye care Voucher Scheme
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate
Industry of our company/organisation
Accountancy, banking and finance,
Business, consulting and management,
Charity, non profit, voluntary,
Creative arts and design,
Energy and utilities,
Engineering and manufacturing,
Environment and agriculture,
Hospitality and events management,
Law enforcement and security,
Leisure, sport and tourism,
Marketing, advertising and PR,
Media and internet,
Property and construction,
Public services and administration,
Recruitment and HR,
Science and pharmaceuticals,
Teacher training and education,
Transport and logistics