IntegriDATA’s mission is to create software that improves investment operations, prevents fraud, promotes regulatory compliance, and advances the transparency and stability of our financial system. We’re one of the fastest growing private companies in America and seek ambitious people to join our team.
As a member of the IntegriDATA Business Analyst team, you inspire hedge fund and private equity firms to work smarter with IntegriDATA software. You will work on both new client implementations and software enhancements to help investment managers automate their business to improve efficiency and ensure compliance.
IntegriDATA is growing fast – and you will too.
This position requires a blend of business and data analyst skills, as you will assist our clients in implementing and optimizing the use of our licensed software solutions. Job duties include:
- Project management support
- Process analysis and design
- Data analysis and conversions
- System configuration
- Specifications for enhancements & integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting
- Some coursework in Accounting required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 a must
- 6 months - 2 years relevant accounting or information management internship experience a must
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be inquisitive and possess a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills. Individual should have a high energy level and be a creative thinker in a changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong data analysis skills.
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of advanced MS Excel functionality
- SQL is a plus
- Desire to work in small and large business environments that have the need to improve processes, procedures and controls through redesign and/or automated solutions
- Working at the clients’ site
- Ability to multitask
MUST PROVIDE REFERENCES UPON SUBMISSION. RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT REFERENCES WILL BE DISCARDED.
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate