Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Coordinate operations and provide support to the records or imaging center. Provide reference services to all departments and personnel and distribute incoming information for integration into systems.
- Ensure effective security, storage, and retrieval of all proprietary and client information in accordance with established procedures. Includes usage of scanning equipment.
- Conduct imaging/scanning processes and train imaging/scanning processes
- Provide reference services to internal clients in accordance to SOPs and by maintaining accurate charge-out systems.
- Sort and classify coded material for filing. Create files according to established classification system.
- Maintain log and enter metadata in database to track status and facilitate accurate retrieval of information.
- Coordinate work flow through assignment of tasks and establishment of procedures.
- File, maintain and process reports, collections, and validations where applicable.
- Maintain logs and indexes to provide status of information and assist in the collection of data for preparation of monthly metric reports.
- Assist in the training of new team members on departmental procedures.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.