At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
At Disney/ABC Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
A day in the life…
- You will assist the Disney Channels Worldwide Research team in many aspects of data collection, data input and entry, and some analysis. You will learn introductory skills in collecting national and local Nielsen ratings data, using Nielsen and third-party software.
- You will support the research team with reporting surrounding its summer content programming strategy.
- You will assist in tracking our progress towards our summer goals and providing actionable recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- You will assist in day to day responsibilities of pulling and reviewing data across TV cable and digital platforms.
- You will be working closely with other Research Analysts and supporting research executives across networks as needed.
What you bring to the role…
- Understanding of TV/Media landscape
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize large data sets to find the story behind the numbers
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in media, business, math, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
As well as…
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship
- All candidates must be available from May/June to August/September
- All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Knowledge of Nielsen (NPOWER, myEVNTS)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and ComScore (Rentrak)
- Experience with Tableau and Amplitude is a plus
This position is with:American Broadcast Companies, Inc
Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability