Intern Test Engineer is responsible for testing of Cloud & mobile software applications. These roles are responsible for building secure smart phone SDKs and cloud-based platform based solutions for a variety of healthcare and Internet of Things (IoT) problems.
- Under supervision of a Sr Test Engineer, write applications-level Cloud, iOS, or native Android software using Java.
- Collaborate closely with the multiple technology and cross-functional groups within and outside the organization.
- Able to translate customer and market needs to efficient and secure mobile solutions.
- Design and build out the next generation smart-phone cloud-based platform that can support future patient/device centric products and applications.
- Effectively present and demonstrate various concepts and solutions to customers, partners, and leadership.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education plus experience.
- Some experience with development in Android mobile apps.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management.
- Experience with Agile software development preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully launching products in FCC & FDA regulated industries preferred
- Mobile apps or Cloud apps software development tools
Physical Requirements (if applicable):