Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the International Communications Manager and tier 2 International team
- Support the outreach strategy aimed at increasing influencer coverage in line with business objectives
- Supporting and maintaining working relationships with influencers, including Instagrammers, bloggers, YouTubers and the agencies that manage talent or projects.
- Increase brand awareness and commercial performance through Influencer outreach strategy
- Research and reach out to new influencers on a regular basis in order to drive incremental relationships.
- Support in delivering reports that deliver insight on a daily / weekly / monthly basis in order to set actionable data
- Supporting on events that will attract and engage both high profile and up and coming influencers.
- Work closely with the Social team in order to continuously give visibility to the content created and to create opportunities to capture the events we host to drive Instagram followers and engagement
- Liaise with in market agencies to coordinate product/sample and image requests to support an effective PR strategy for press and influencers
- Coordinate all boohoo samples from the sample account making sure we stay within budget for press and influencers
- Coordinate all image and price requests daily
- Coordinate the daily monitoring of press and influencer coverage to ensure all is highlighted
- Manage the monthly influencer sample budget
- Oversee the return of all samples
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Spanish/Italian speaker (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task constantly.
- Great relationship building skills. Must be a people's person
- A very good eye for style and detail.
- Interest in communication and influencer marketing
- Excellent social communication skills.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Outlook, google docs and Powerpoint
- Team player, workingwith teams across the office
Health & Safety:
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and are reported appropriately.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate