This is an exciting opportunity for a support professional to join a rapidly growing benefit consulting team and make a real difference.
As Global benefit analyst you will provide support to the global benefits team, including working directly with clients and managing project delivery.
The Global Benefits team provides clients with advice on all aspects of employee benefits including retirement plans, medical, risk, disability and uninsured benefits as well as wellbeing and other strategies. This includes design, compliance, benchmarking, processes and support for technology solution selection. By focussing on our clients’ business issues we can manage the Increasing complexity of employee benefits and compensation globally and in a consistent manner.
Your key responsibilities
- Technical research as required for individual projects
- Client and provider liaison as needed in the delivery of projects
- Initial drafting of reports, proposals and scope of work for clients
- Management of an efficient administration and record keeping system
- Data analytics and calculations
- Assistance with development and delivery of marketing plans
Skills and attributes for success
- Broad background knowledge and experience in the core elements of an Employee Benefits Package (Pensions, Medical, Risk Insurances etc.)
- High level of skill in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience of working in a team with regular delivery of time critical and technical consulting projects.
- Creativity and enthusiastic approach to make a positive contribution to a dynamic fast growing team.
- Ability to work successfully in cross discipline and global teams as well as third parties
To qualify for the role you must have
- Have experience working in the benefits and pensions area, in a support or consultancy role.
- Benefits and pensions technical and process knowledge sufficient to be able to take an active role in client management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Relevant qualifications preferred. CII, FCA or international accreditations will be considered.
What we look for
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Change orientated with flexible approach
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you