Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Provide worldwide direction and technical support services for desktop services, mail and messaging systems. Activities are focused on the technical support of production and development. Systems used for end-user computing. Receives guidance and close supervision.
- Provides support to Unisys clients for customer proprietary, COTS, or Unisys applications as part of a larger maintenance contract.
- Provides Level 1.5 and Level 2 (L2) support in a long-term application software maintenance contract. Level 2 support is commonly associated with the functional and technical support of a process, application or infrastructure.
- Handles functional and technical domain-specific tickets, which require functional domain expertise and have not been formalized into standard resolution procedures.
- Assists in technical ticket resolutions that requires functional domain expertise.
- Interacts with ticket initiator and L1 (if applicable) during resolution.
- Escalates to L3 if L2 specialists are unable to resolve a ticket.
- Updates the service desk system with resolution procedures (for L1 to reuse), updates any other affected system.
- In a Dev Ops environment, may coordinate with senior DevOps analyst for application release and validation and assist the DevOps analyst with release management activities
- Bachelors degree and no experience, 2-year technical degree and 2 years of experience, or equivalent work experience