Provide onshore Laboratory technical support to clients and the fulfilment of account requirements whilst ensuring all HSEQ requirements are met.
Potential future ad hoc offshore responsibilities and career advancement within the company.
- Onshore chemical sampling, testing and analysis.
- Chemical quality control testing.
- Support of technical projects.
- Coordinate laboratory work scopes, providing technical assistance to support customer accounts
- Other ad-hoc duties and special projects as assigned.
- Presenting analysis results to customer account representatives.
- Degree qualification in Chemistry or similar science would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a chemical laboratory would be beneficial
- Good awareness of HSE and QA standards and practices
- Awareness of chemical hazards and general health, safety, environment and welfare considerations
- Knowledge of various chemical testing methods, can be university knowledge or industry methods.
- Knowledge of HSE and general housekeeping responsibilities within a chemical environment, particularly in relation to the supervision of personnel
- Knowledge of quality standards required within a chemical environment
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly excel and powerpoint
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Skilled in identifying process improvements
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly excel
- Skills in conducting laboratory testing
- Ability to apply mathematical calculations to support tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to work safely and ensure others work safely