The Information Technology Department is seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst Intern to support Yes! Communities technical needs ranging from desktop hardware to mobile device management to application support. This role will directly interact with the IT support team and Yes! employees to solve their problems. This position is expected to bring a proactive approach in serving our communities to quickly and accurately resolve issues and provide the best support to them along with incredible customer service skills to align with our company culture. YES! Communities has built a reputation as being at the forefront of real estate technology, and this position will assist in driving this vison forward.
- Provide direct support on systems managed internally by Yes.
- User management (new, changes, terminations) through multiple applications.
- Hardware support such as PCs, phones, printers, tablets, etc.
- Timely resolution of service desk requests including escalating tickets to other IT staff
- Assist with system support throughout the company as needed on a variety of application systems, inclusive of Active Directory, Office 365, and other business critical systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing investments that solve current issues and provide future opportunities.
- Analyze, configure, document, and maintain systems; diagnose problems, identify opportunities for improvement; develop and recommend solutions to improve management processes systems and organization results and meet business requirements.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are maintained.
- Follow change management and communication protocols.
- Enforce security policies and standards.
- Implement and maintain necessary security measures to protect YES! assets.
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
- High degree of emotional intelligence & ability to facilitate, negotiate, influence, and build consensus in crucial conversations.
- Ability to manage multiple, deadlines, and priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate technical information effectively with stakeholders, and employees of all levels throughout the organization.
- Professionalism and courtesy in responding to phone calls and emails.
- Strengths in organization, attention to detail, follow-through, analytical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to customer service, proactively communicate and respond promptly to employee and organizational needs.
- Must be self-directed; able to work independently and as a team player.
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in computer science or related area preferred.
- Some experience in a similar role demonstrating:
- Managing and administering Windows desktop environment required.
- Managing and administering telecommunication systems preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite or equivalent tools required.