Drive sales and trading activity through monitoring and analyzing selected companies across industry segments.
- Provide written research, financial statements and valuation analysis for use with institutional investors, money managers and hedge funds;
- Write call notes and present recommendations, background and breaking information on covered companies to Sales team in order to drive revenue generation;
- Build and update the financial model, verifying the data and preparing the valuation models needed for both Sales and Investment Banking team;
- Attend conference and corporate earnings calls; utilize industry specific data in support of company coverage; review business and trade publications, annual reports and financial filings;
- Manage NDR meetings with covered companies and investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, financial engineering, statistics, or econometrics;
- Profound understanding of Indonesia equity markets and basic understanding on a global level;
- A deep understanding of fundamental analysis, financial modeling, asset allocation, and strategy research;
- 2-3 years’ experience Equity Research
- Advanced Excel proficiency. 2+ years of practical experience of using Excel for building and maintaining financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency for presenting and debating a point under pressure
- CFA is a plus
SF Sekuritas is a member of SF Corpora, a group of financial services company which covers advisory service, brokerage, investment banking, private equity and a financial technology-based P2P lending. The group has grown rapidly from a boutique advisory firm into a financial service group in last than 3 years, and will keep on growing to be one of the most notable Indonesian financial services firm.