What You’ll Be Doing
This individual will be a core member of our Hospital Products Marketing team responsible for driving therapy development, clinical education and support for our Nutrition and oncology businesses. The individual will need to build strong collaboration with business partners/local distributors to achieve financial targets and manage the day-to-day clinical marketing programs and activities to drive therapy penetration and achieve Baxter’s mission to save and sustain lives.
- This position directly reports to the General Manager and has one direct report. In the mid-term and based on performance, anesthesia business can be added to the scope of responsibilities.
- Lead the implementation of the strategic marketing and therapy development plan for Baxter’s Nutrition and Oncology portfolio
- Successfully launch new product and work with our Government affair to obtain reimbursement
- Identify market research needs, develop and conduct market research to understand market needs, develop and execute effective therapy branding strategies
- Implement communication plans, physician education and awareness initiatives and other innovative marketing programs
- Develop and implement clinical marketing activities including organizing training and education, conferences, seminars for healthcare professionals and distributors
- Establish and build a strong relationship with key opinion leaders, country Society members and key healthcare professionals in target segments to establish therapy selection guidelines and build Baxter brand awareness
- Work closely with the regional & country Marketing and Medical Affairs teams to access therapy information; work on developing tailored activities to promote the therapies such as key medical messages, physician or nurses training and assist with the establishment of standards of care
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
- B.S. or B.A. degree in technical fields such as Engineering, Physical Sciences, Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Information Technology etc.
- 8 to 10 years sales & marketing experience in the healthcare industry or other relevant industries
- Out-of-the-box thinker, creative and adaptable problem solving skills
- Skills in market research, customer advocacy development, creative product/program development, messaging and branding
- Software skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Willingness to travel
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills, good presentation and analytical skills
- Strong interest in technology and software/digital innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and results oriented individual who can also motivate others and foster teamwork across all functions and levels
- Creative problem solver who not only can identify issues but also come up with solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia & English