- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in testing and automation.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate