- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirements and build out these unique solutions
- Superior self-motivation, integrity, interpersonal skills and a natural troubleshooter
- Eager to learn new technologies and solve problems
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate