How will I add value in this role?
As UX Researcher you will work closely with the wider UX/UI team to run customer research and user testing to ensure the teams’ designs are optimised to be effortless and engaging. As the research specialist on the team you will ensure the team is able to understand real-world customer responses to their designs, and you will play a key role in ensuring the team benefits from robust research best practice and is using common methodologies.
The successful candidate will apply the following attributes to the role:
- You will be adept at problem solving difficult journeys, user testing, and iterative improvements across all platforms. We always work to improve how our customer journeys perform, and ensure what we create supports our business goals of selling more, retaining our customers, reducing support calls, and ensuring we are as good, or better online than our competitors.
- You know and care about our products, and always think through a customer’s eyes with plenty of experience in making user interaction simple and easy to understand. By collaborating with product managers, marketing executives, developers and analysts, you drive the execution of the ideas you’re leading. You test and validate ideas with users and respond to feedback and design performance.
- You organize and run user testing sessions to ensure customer, business and technical requirements are met
- You will need to make sure that all your work is accessible.
- You’ll need to work within the UX framework we have developed, in an efficient and well-thought manner.
- Through discipline, efficiency, excellent communication and great execution you ensure an exceptional project success rate
- You are a detail orientated research professional with strong product and e-commerce usability experience and are used to working in a fast-paced studio, with well-established brands.
- You always think through a customer’s eyes and have plenty of experience in making user interaction simple, easy to understand and a delight to use. You will have experience working on projects for mobile devices, tablets and personal computers, and you have plenty of ambition to learn and grow with new technologies.