GE Healthcare Indonesia is undergoing significant growth and seeking a driven Intern to support the Channel Excellence team activities. The internship duration is 6 month and is expected to start in 10 June 2019.
Channel excellence team handles the management of distributors in GE Healthcare.
- Support the Channel Excellence Specialist in reviewing channel partner deals or documents
- Support the Channel Excellence team in managing the administration and marketing activities
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, charts and other types of reports and communication materials
- Fresh graduate from reputable university. Open for all major, but preferably Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Law or Social Science
- Overall GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 (in the scale of 4.0)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated detailed and meticulous work ethic with proven ability to organize
- Good communication and relationship building skills, proven ability to work as part of a team