The role of a Software Engineer Intern is to support the assigned facility and the daily operations of local and wide area issues correspond with the needs.
In Mekari you will not just only be an intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company!
You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to mid-level and senior executives.
- Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and results focused Scrappy and competitive!.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day.
- Prior experience selling or marketing is a plus but is not required.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Have extraordinary oral & written communication skills.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Fresh Graduate is also welcomed.
- READY TO ACT AS THE AGENT OF CHANGE, not just the ordinary intern
- We expect a developer with a good ability in problem-solving.
- Developer will work closely with Lead Engineer, Scrum Master, and QA Engineer also work with our remote overseas engineering team (English is required).
- Comfortable solving complex problem through technology
- Good knowledge of API, micro services and caching solutions
- Humble and hungry engineer. Always curious, always looking for better way.
- Rooms for you to express, build and develop your creativity
- Awesome team that always support your work
- A nice and strategic office location in Jakarta (TransJakarta, KRL, and MRT)
- Fun and dynamic environment