Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial analyses for various personal wealth management issues, including investments, estate planning, tax planning, debt management and insurance.
- Interns will complete a program in which you rotate through the following teams or individuals:
- Client Advisory Team - Learn the fundamentals of private wealth management and update client financial information (balance sheets, quarterly reporting information, reallocations, etc.) Complete various client-specific projects such as real estate evaluations, private equity evaluations, personalized investment research, private aviation research, and other projects on an as-needed basis.
- Investment Team - Learn TWM’s investment strategies, review current and potential asset managers, compile and analyze historical financial data, and conduct quantitative and graphical analyses.
- Philanthropy Team – Track and analyze historical client philanthropic giving, perform due diligence on charities of client interest, and learn fundamentals of charitable planning.
- Tax Team – Learn TWM’s tax processes and the basics of income and estate tax and related planning strategies.
- Trust Team – Learn essentials of trust administration and operations, including standard estate planning documents such as wills, trust agreements, and powers of attorney.
- Wealth Operations Team – Understand the backbone of TWM’s performance reporting and essential firm systems and technology.
- Junior or Senior standing in an accredited accounting or finance undergraduate/graduate program
- Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in the personal wealth management/multi-family office business.
- Experience using Windows based software, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, applications and the Internet
- Minimum of 3.3 GPA (overall)
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
No calls or agencies please. Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become property of Tolleson Wealth Management and that Tolleson Wealth Management will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies that have entered into agreements with Tolleson Wealth Management must submit applicants in accordance with the terms of the applicable agreements in order to be eligible for payment of placement fees.