PRIMARY LOCATION: INDONESIA-INDONESIA-JAKARTA
ORGANIZATION: AXA Indonesia Life
CONTRACT TYPE: Regular
SHIFT: Day Job
- Supervise and provide coaching to Business Analyst, establish and build the Business Analysis capability in the Transformation organization to provide better value added to business.
- Bridge the gap between business users and solution architects and IT Developers/vendors by conducting business / research analysis.
- Improve the satisfaction of business on IT services through proper business user relationship management and obtain buy-in from end-users
- Work as part of a team to deliver appropriate business analysis to meet project requirements
- Work on medium to big project of medium to high complexity to meet project objectives on time and agreed quality standards
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- 7+ years proven experience in business requirement gathering or application functional design
- More than 7 years solid experience in life insurance/pension/group insurance/general insurance/business/finance/technology analysis in large
- A Proffesional Certification in Rational Object Oriented Analysis and Design / Rational Requirements Management with Use Case Certification / Rational Unified Process Certification is preffered
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate