Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Associate Product Manager role at Traveloka provides a unique opportunity to be at the center of building the next generation of Traveloka products. It’s a blend of technical, creative, analytical, and leadership role in driving successful products or features from conception to completion. You will be responsible for researching, defining, prototyping, and driving the construction, as well as managing communication with engineering, marketing, finance, and operations stakeholders, and sometimes external contacts to ensure smooth delivery of the project. Throughout your time as an APM, you will learn and grow at a tremendous pace through hands-on experience and one-on-one coaching from senior product leaders.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, MBA is a plus
Passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology
Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
Solid oral and written communications skills
Good understanding of product management/development, preferably in the Internet space
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.