Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years history, are striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives.
Laris Intisari Nusantara, or Larisin, is our new digital startup company that focuses on empowering various retailers and wholesalers across the country through modern payment technologies: Point of Sales (POS) and Business to Business (B2B) e-commerce.
The responsibilities of the Product Management Intern are:
- Responsible in aiding the full life-cycle of assigned product technical domain, functionality, or business initiative, includes product strategy, roadmap, and release management (POS or B2B e-commerce).
- Assisting in valuating an idea or concept to determine whether there is sufficient strategic, market, and financial merit from continued consideration and possible development into a product through industry research, direct client/prospects meetings, and through internal cross function stakeholders.
- Assisting in the process of outlining the product scope and market requirements, define success metric for each product strategy, and develop test plans and use cases.
- Assisting in the identification of changing trends and opportunities in the digital space in markets around the globe.
- Assisting in the handling of data analytics, product performance, KPIs, user feedback, and continuous product improvement.
- Bachelor degree student or fresh graduate from Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Previous experience in startup company (especially e-commerce or POS industry) would be an advantage.
- Possess strong collaboration and influencing skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects and engagements to completion.
- Can do attitude and drive to learn and make things done.
- Strong analytical capability and exposure with customer journeys from leads generation to customer acquisition, conversion and usage.
- Previous understanding & exposure to technology, B2B e-commerce, and POS Cashier would be an advantage