Summer is just around the corner, and what better way to enjoy it than to intern with Amy’s Kitchen! The ideal candidate will be in their Junior or Senior year, have strong communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and must be able to find their own housing for the duration of the program. This summer, we have identified 19 different internships, located in Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California; Medford, Oregon; and Pocatello, Idaho! Our internships start on Wednesday, June 29th and end on Friday, August 23rd. Finally, Amy’s internships are paid ($16/hour)! Take a look at what internships we have to offer below.
- Marketing-Social Media (Petaluma) - This position will embody our mission and brand voice, moving through social platforms and sharing Amy’s love with fans, followers, and new audiences alike. The individual will be fully immersed in the digital ecosystem of social media and online communities.
- Marketing (Petaluma) - This position will help assist Amy's Marketing team in multiple projects across the company.
- Communications (Petaluma) - This position will help develop a standardized plant tour program for Amy's Kitchen.
- Supplier Quality (Petaluma) - This position will assist the corporate Supplier Quality team with on-boarding new suppliers into Amy's Supplier Quality database.
- Food Safety/Quality Assurance (Petaluma) - This position will assist our corporate Food Safety team on many Quality Assurance projects.
- Sustainability (Santa Rosa, 2) - This position will help the Sustainability team calculate our organizational carbon footprint.
- Engineering Administration (Santa Rosa) - This position will assist the Engineering Department by supporting the project accounting/management team.
- Sanitation (Santa Rosa) - This position will work with Sanitation Leadership and Training to evaluate equipment for safety hazards as well as potential hygienic design challenges.
- Production - Process Improvement (Santa Rosa, 2) - This position will execute time studies of numerous kitchen/frozen food processes.
- Production – Process Improvement (Medford, 3) - This position will focus on the data collection, entry, and analysis of manufacturing processes in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manufacturing (Medford) - This position will document manufacturing practices in preparation for the startup of our new Goshen, New York facility.
- Production – Frozen Food, Kitchen (Pocatello, 2) - This position will be on the production floor, helping with multiple projects in two areas, our Frozen Food unit, and our Kitchen unit.
- Engineering (Pocatello, 2) - This position will install a shaker conveyor to simplify the process and cut down on the amount of time it takes to shovel beans in our manufacturing plant.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.