Tapad is hiring interns for Summer 2019! Join us for an exciting 10-week long internship where you’ll be exposed to all the facets of our large-scale data-centric business. This is a paid internship with the chance to gain real experience working with closely-knit teams.
We are hiring interns in pursuit of their Computer Science degree for our Engineering Team.
What to expect in this internship:
- Real-world experience working in the adtech industry
- Guidance from your team and mentor
- Meetings with executives from different teams, to understand how the adtech industry works
- Offsite events, such as Broadway shows, cooking classes, baseball games, escape rooms and more
- The opportunity to present your work during a company-wide Hackathon
- The chance to make professional connections in the tech industry that will last a lifetime!
Tapad is where big data meets personalization. Brands and marketers are faced with the challenge of needing to deliver personalized, relevant messages to vast audiences of consumers who all behave differently, use different devices, and who increasingly expect personalized communications as standard. With privacy at the forefront, The Tapad Graph combines the company’s proprietary Device Graph™ with behavioral signals so marketers can finally see their customers as unique individuals, and ultimately, deliver personalization at scale.
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status.