We are looking for a Research Intern that will work directly with our CEO and CTO, researching industry trends and needs. Research Interns work on challenges in artificial intelligence, machine perception, data mining, machine learning, natural language understanding, privacy, computer architecture, networking, operating systems, storage and data management, and much more. You might also stay connected to your research roots as a contributor to the broader research community by publishing papers.
- Must be currently enrolled in an MS or Ph.D. degree program in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Statistics, Operations Research, Marketing, Economics, Physics and Scientific Computing or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience (classroom or work related) in one or more areas of computer science, such as Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Privacy, Trust & Safety, Software Engineering, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, Human-Computer Interaction, Networking,Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Relevant work experience, including internships, full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Ability to design and execute a research agenda.
- Contribution to research communities and efforts, including publishing papers (i.e., being listed as the author) in major conferences or journals.
- Participate in cutting edge research to develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems