As an intern in the services team in the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence you will have a chance to work on interesting machine learning problems related to manufacturing process optimization, deviation management, detection of anomalies, quality control and many more exciting topics. You will have access to state of the art infrastructure for computing and large industrial scale data sets and have the opportunity to improve upon products that impact millions of people worldwide.
- Currently pursuing MS or PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Strong foundations in machine learning.
- Experience with working on large data sets in a distributed computing environment.
- Proficient in programming in python / R or other numerical computing languages.
- Good coding practices, ability to write efficient, readable and error free code.
- Be enthusiastic and able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into simple to understand, communicable ideas.
- Curious and passionate about learning everything.
- Experience in Spark or Hadoop based big data ecosystem.
- Strong interest or past experience with anomaly detection, streaming analytics.
- Experience in working with containers and scalable systems.
- Active github / publications to demonstrate past work.
Summer 2019 Internship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)