Spend this summer at Autodesk AI Lab to teach the Generative Design some style!
You can help develop the technology of the future, that enables creative people to focus on what they want to make, leaving the detailed design to Machine Intelligence?
This is a great opportunity to join the Autodesk Research AI Lab as a research intern and help to create the tools and algorithms that augments the brain power of the engineers and designers of the future. You can find out more about some of Autodesk Research previous projects such Dreamcatcher, Discover, and BrickBot online. We are looking for a talented post-graduate student to join our team for a few months to work on an exciting and innovative project using AI/ML/DL aiming to bring style and aesthetics to Generative Design.
We are now recruiting postgraduate interns with the talent and ambition to become research engineers. As part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CAD/CAM industry, you will work alongside other research scientists, engineers and R&D developers in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. As your skills develop, you will be expected to work using your own initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers’ demands for software that is faster, better, and smarter.
- Implement AI agents and Machine Learning prototypes
- Collaborate with researchers and developers in the team
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and come up with innovative ideas
- Read papers and perform literature reviews
- Evaluate existing algorithms and reproduce results on specific datasets
- To be eligible for an internship, you must be a full-time student with at least one academic term to complete after the internship.
- A relevant degree in a STEM field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience. (MSc, MPhil, or PhD in progress)
- Background and experience in one of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science
- Excellent Programming and software development skills and experience with Python
- Experience with one of the DL platforms (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Excellent math skills (Completed coursework in: Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, Calculus, or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Students must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited program in the United Kingdom with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
- Professional work experience in software development
- Experience with 3D graphics / 3D geometry manipulation / Computational Geometry
- Experience with Deep style transfer, Geometric Deep Learning, or Reinforcement Learning
- Experience with other Machine Learning libraries and packages such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn
- Experience with HPC and Cloud computing
- Experience with Git, Docker, C++, CUDA, Latex, Matlab