This position will be for a new graduate that is self-motivated and eager to learn. They will work closely with the senior engineers to ensure the proper execution of designs. They will be required to apply good judgement and all necessary codes and standards for successful project execution.
- Develop the necessary deliverables for projects such as process flow diagrams with guidance from the senior engineers
- Develop the necessary deliverables for projects such as routing plans, equipment specifications, construction details, BOM’s, etc. with guidance from the senior engineers
- Support subcontractors and equipment manufacturers, when required
- Coordinate designs with other disciplines
- Work with CAD technicians to produce electronic drawings that follow client standards
- Assist senior engineers and technical staff by coordinating small projects
Qualifications and Experience
- BSEE from ABET accredited college/university
- EIT certificate preferred
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.