- Driving product decisions via competitive research, analysis of product metrics, and customer research.
- Supporting product implementation via ensuring success of project schedule, scope, and quality.
- Working closely with Product Owners and Product Leaders, as well as cross-functional teams to deliver beautiful, delightful, useful product (Business, Engineering, Operational, Design..)
- GPA > 3.2 from reputable universities
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering & Math) background is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with clear track records of impact.
- Leadership or organizational experience.
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- Structured and effective communication skills with ability to influence.
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Internship experience in product management, software project management, or UI/UX is preferred.
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate