Are you looking for a real working experience in the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia?
If yes, then aCommerce Internship is for you as it is a 3-4 months program designed for students who are looking for a real project, real responsibilities, and a real life working experience. We seek to find individuals who are up for a challenging, fast, dynamic assignment, to be given responsibilities where you will be the pilot that navigates the project from its departure up until it reaches its destination.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover what it’s like to work in with Commercial and Technology Development team
- Be directly mentored by Industry professionals
- Transport allowance per day will be given and lunch provided every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected while evaluating the impact of the defects that emerge
- Utilize an automation test framework and add test cases as needed to ensure frequent test coverage
- Coordinate with internal teams (e.g Key Account Manager / Project Managers) on testing options and strategies to drive the production of high-quality systems.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- 3rd or 4th year student of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or IT related
Soft Skill preferred
- Self-learner mindset
- Available for full time internship from Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Proficient in English both verbal & written is a plus
- Be able to transform idea to action capability
- Initiative solution
- Drive and Passion to be successful by overcome all challenges
- High flexibility and adaptability with open to change
- Details oriented
Areas of Internship
- IT - Web Development
- IT Platform Development
Period of internship : 2 - 6 months (varies by different requirements of the universities)
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.