R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field.
The R&D Systems Scholarship Program will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what you believe is the biggest hurdle for people working in your specific field of interest and why
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Selection and notification process
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
- Deadline for this application is July 20, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by August 3, 2018.
- Please submit your application online or email it to email@example.com by July 20, 2018 to be considered for the Fall 2018 R&D Systems Scholarship.
- Do I need to submit official transcripts?
- No, we will accept either unofficial or official.
- Are the written statements required?
- Yes, both topics listed are required. There is no word count for the list and you can format how you would like.
- Do I need to email or mail this in?
- You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Novus Biologicals, LLC, Attention: Lisa Ikariyama, 8100 Southpark Way, A-8, Littleton, CO 80120, USA.
- What majors qualify?
- Any science related major. If you haven’t declared your major yet, please use the written statement for how you plan to use your degree to be considered.
- What is the fee?
- When will you send me the check?
- If selected, we will send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.