GE’s internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.Please clearly state in your application when you are eligible to complete the Internship.
The intern will support business leader in projects and day to day work. Intern will have project(s) assigned to be completed within the given time frame and content.
- Currently studying (undergraduate only) with strong academic performance
- Major in related disciplines such as Finance, Psychology, HR, Communications, Accounting, Engineering, Social Sciences, IT, etc.
- Fluent in English
- GPA above 3.0 preferred
- We are looking for energetic, intelligent, driven candidates with a high level of integrity, who enjoy working towards common goals in a global team environment
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones- Results orientated