This team member will be an integral part of the day to day analytics at some of Aramark’s most valuable accounts. This position entails the individual be responsive to client requests, challenge the norm, and continuously innovate There is an expectation that this team member will be self-motivated and has the ability to work remotely without hesitation.
The position includes both data and written analysis and preparation of various reports, understanding and manipulation of source data, understanding and maintenance of complex databases, direct communication and involvement with the client, process flow improvement, information distribution, and other projects as directed.
- Manage all aspects of utility data management process, and create other reports that are useful to the client
- Ensure overall quality assurance with all forms/types of client communication
- Collect, Track and Analyze utility metering data for water, natural gas and electricity
- Review the account database and update regularly to remove old and add new accounts
- Develop, update, and track utility budgets
- Maintain accuracy of other important data management functions (square footage, equipment inventories, weather normalization, etc)
- Attend routine energy meetings and maintain clear communication with energy program team. Present energy performance summary data to meeting attendees.
- Create accurate monthly energy financial reports
- Review/Conduct utility billing audits, rate analysis to identify potential billing errors, and ensure proper rate structure is being used.
- Effectively utilize our Metrix Utility Accounting Software system to track program performance against savings targets. Note; This training will be provided by Aramark.
- Support the team with various other needs (surveys, project support, research) that arise.
- Must be self-directed and motivated
- Aptitude for working in a process oriented, detail focused atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be results driven and capable of adapting to change
- Strength in editing skills, writing skills, and ability to coordinate with a diverse group
- Good oral presentation, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to gather, validate, and analyze quantitative information
- Ability to work with various clients, vendors, contractors, etc
- Excellent communication skills required
- Working knowledge of building automation systems, a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree with a preferred primary emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or Analytical Disciplines
- Certified Measurement and Verification (CMVP) certification a plus
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran