For Studies In:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Building/Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
To qualify for a bursary at GAST you must meet the following criteria:
- South African citizen or permanent resident;
- Studying full-time towards a relevant degree and at a recognised South African university that is acceptable to GAST.
- Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths and Science;
- Accepted by the chosen university or university of technology for the specific course;
- Students must maintain a minimum of 70% aggregate to be considered.
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student’s academic performance and renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit.
Your application & CV will be reviewed whereby you will be requested to attend an interview with multiple industry related tests.
Qualification: National Diploma
How To Apply: Send through a detailed Curriculum Vitae of yourself and any supporting documentation of relevance to your application to email@example.com