Being the global center of excellence for social entrepreneurs, Ashoka India aims to involve brilliant young minds from all over the world to study on the journeys of young teenagers who have impacted their community positively with their work. The internship program allows interns to gain valuable insights on social entrepreneurship space through participation in field trips and attending meetings Ashoka Fellows & Youth Venturers along with office work. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or above are eligible to apply.
Ashoka is an international citizen-sector organization whose mission is to build an Everyone a Changemaker World™ . An Everyone a Changemaker World™ is one that responds quickly and effectively to social challenges, and where each individual has the freedom, confidence and societal support to address any social problem and self identify as a driver of change.
This will be an unpaid internship program focusing on assigned work, which will be primarily writing and documenting stories
- Applicants, hoping to work alongside their like-minded peers to forge lasting relationships based on the ideas behind social entrepreneurs and young changemakers, will discover the Internship Program at Ashoka to be the ideal avenue. Internship at Ashoka India enables you to get involved in the following activities:
- Exploring Ashoka Fellows & Youth Venturers: There will also be the chance to have meetings and conversations with Ashoka Fellows to grow deeper understanding of social space in India. Also, you will be in frequent touch with our community of Youth Venturers to understand their perspectives of changemaking and their work.
- Global exposure: A splendid chance to work with and gain knowledge from people of different languages, nations as well as from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Social Business field trips: There will be an opportunity for you to travel within India for field trips.
- Job Experience: By joining in the internship program, interns an to office works of Ashoka which will enable them to learn about official work and professionalism.
- Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in writing for the web, planning, and project and events management is desirable.
- Passionate about social causes.
- Good at Photo editing. Video-editing software knowledge is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and its tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous internship experience is desirable.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Language Requirements:
- Written and spoken proficiency in English.
Eligible Regions: Open for All