In a complex industry, we strive for clarity. We want to be clear about who we are, what we sell and why it matters. We’ve been around for over 60 years.
Here are a few of the reasons why:
Our strength is backed by $42.9B in assets,1,2 and our parent company—Sumitomo Life—is one of the largest life insurance companies in Japan.
Our products are distributed through a national network of financial institutions, broker-dealers, agents, advisors and benefits consultants. We are a leader in fixed-indexed annuity sales through banks3 and a pioneer in stop loss.
We value diversity
• We believe a diverse employee base and an environment where all opinions are valued makes our business strong.
• We take our commitment to ethical and equitable hiring and employment practices seriously.
• We provide opportunities for advancement, personal growth and career development.
We encourage innovation
• We foster an innovative environment so employees can continually (even competitively!) contribute ideas for improving how we get things done.
• We’re students of the business who love learning and looking for opportunities to provide more value to our customers.